HEION GMBH, GERMANY are the inventors of Diesel Fuel Refining technologies and suppliers of patented HEION CLEAN DIESEL Systems, looking for international partnerships.
HEION UPCYCLING TECHNOLOGIES HEION GMBH was founded in May 2018 in Siblin, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. HEION GmbH is an independent and autonomously operated green-tech start-up headquartered in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, with branch offices in Northrhine-Westphalia, Germany, and South Carolina, USA.
In addition to CLEAN DIESEL, HEION will establish alternative solutions based on re- and upcycling technologies. Between others, plastic waste und used vegetable oil are transformed into valuable high-quality resources and products. HEION is funded by private investors and financed without industry grants or contributions and acts non-partisan.
HEION MISSION AND CORE BELIEVES Our Research and Development is focused on cleaner and better solutions for mobility, power generation and industrial processes.
Our strengths lie in curiosity for the unknown and mutual trust. Our core team has the capabilities to bring things to life and then to foster partnerships in order to reach great common goals.
An der Trave 2
Phone: +49 172 8588188
HEION CLEAN DIESEL SYSTEM
HEION Systems are German engineered, low maintenance, fully automated Diesel Processing Systems
• Soot: Reduction by > 70% w/o filter German AU
• NOX: Reduction by > 15% - VW / MB LDV RDE PEMS testing
• CO2: Reduction by + 9% - VW / MB LDV RDE PEMS testing
• Mileage: Up to + 9% in LDV - VW / MB LDV RDE PEMS testing
• Inner Engine Cleanliness: No debris/adhesive deposits BASF Motor
• Quality: Increase of Cetane up to +4 BASF Motor
• Standards: EN 590 Diesel B7, ASTM D975 Independent laboratories
• Operating Cost: < 0.5 ct/Liter
• Patent: 34 countries of Europe and ass. EU, USA, India
We only use functionally necessary cookies and the web analysis tool Matomo in order to optimally design and continuously improve our website for you. By continuing to use our website, you agree to this. Further information and an objection possibility can be found here: Data protection